KOMATSU Forklifts Product Line
Komatsu has a long heritage of building heavy-duty, high quality equipment for their customers. Founded in 1921 in Komatsu City, Japan, Komatsu is a global leader in equipment design and manufacturing, and is the second largest manufacturer in the world with 25 plants globally. Komatsu forklifts are designed using their heavy equipment expertise to provide durable and dependable performance throughout their lifetime, providing customers with greater value through lower costs of operation, day-after-day.
Komatsu Forklift makes a wide variety of forklifts to meet a diverse number of application needs. In addition, they provide world class aftermarket support and fleet management programs to meet and exceed their customer’s expectations. Please look through our website, and contact us about how using well-built and high quality Komatsu products can benefit you and your business.
Since 1999 Liftway Limited has proudly represented Komatsu Limited and their forklift product line.
FORKLIFTS – IC CUSHION
FORKLIFTS – IC PNEUMATIC
FORKLIFTS – ELECTRIC RIDER
FORKLIFT – NARROW AISLE
Komatsu Forklifts offers you undercarriage assurance with the longest coverage terms in the industry. Labor support is also available for repairs and/or replacement of distributor installed components.
Features and benefits:
- Industry best coverage for factory installed and Komatsu Genuine replacement undercarriage.
- PLUS coverage 60 months/6,000 hours.
- Conventional, General Construction, Grease Sealed Track Coverage – 48 months/5,000 hours.
- Coverage is for breakage and /or leakage for components.
- Coverage commences from date of installation by Komatsu distributors or direct sale to the customer.
- Replacement within the first year is covered by Standard 1 year unlimited hours warranty. Assurance may take the place or Parts warranty, as Assurance can provide labor support – so as written, this is misleading. Standard Parts Warranty still applies.
- Replacement credit is pro-rated based on actual component wear amount.
- Components covered are link assemblies, track rollers, carrier rollers, front idlers and sprocket teeth. Repair parts are always covered. Labor support is provided when Komatsu or a Komatsu Distributor previously installed the failed component.
- Coverage renews whenever a component is replaced under this policy and there is customer participation.
Check out our inventory of New Komatsu Forklifts