Battery Emergency Response Kits
OSHA regulations state that all employers must provide the equipment necessary for cleaning-up hazardous battery electrolyte spills. The Battery Emergency Response Kit (BERK or BERK-L) provides all the materials you need to safely contain and clean-up battery electrolyte spills.
The easy to follow step-by-step instructions found within the kits make clean-up as easy as 1-2-3. Also important, these instructions explain how the BERK product can be used to safely dispose of hazardous electrolyte after clean-up.
All of the kits components are replaceable and in most instances can be shipped to you in 1-2 days from time of order.
Make your battery room a safer place in which to work by owning you Battery Emergency Response Kit.
BERK – Compact Spill Response Kit
- Five Nutra-Tubes: Length 16″ x 3.5″ diameter
- Two Haz-Mat Wipes (9.25″ x 14.5″)
- One pair non-slip cotton flocked lined gloves
- One pair safety goggles (fog free design)
- One protective apron (acid resistant)
- One set of instructions with product re-order information
Benefits: Easy to move to spill site, Low maintenance cost, No messy powders to clean up, all in one convenient container.
BERK-L – First Responder Acid Spill Kit
- Materials contained in 30 gallon poly drum
- Personal Safety Wear: Apron, Face Shield, Chemical goggles, Gloves (2 pair), steel Toe, Chemical Resistant Boots.
- Clean-up Equipment: Chemical Resistant Broom and Shovel
- Spill Neutralizing Acid Absorber – 48 lb pail.
Benefits: Satisfies Regulatory Requirements for stationary and motive power batteries OSHA 1926.441 & 1910.178, Neutralizing Acid Absorber contains no hazardous ingredients, Labeled with ful use directions and abbreviated MSDS.